Spinach Chicken Alfredo Bake
- 1 Cup Button Mushrooms
- 2 Cup Leaf Fresh Spinach
- 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- 2 Tsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Half/Half
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Box Rigatoni Noodles
- 1 Tsp Butter
- 1 Cup of Planko Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Boil large pot or water with sprinkle of salt. Add noodles to pot of water. Cook Aldente.
- Grill chicken in butter and olive oil in separate pan.
- Sauteed mushrooms in butter
- Add spinach and minced garlic
- Remove mushrooms and spinach and set aside
- Same pot add butter, chicken broth, white wine, half/half, heavy cream, grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and add back in the chicken, spinach, and mushrooms. Cook for 7 mins.
- Pour ingredients over Rigatoni noodles and mix well.
- Saute butter planko crumbs until lightly golden.
- Add planko crumbs to the top of the chicken mixture
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top with the plank crumb mixture.
- Bake on in a 350* for 20 mins and 20 more mins without the foil.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
- Optional: Add some ricotta cheese with parsley.